Kalispell Kidds Special Announcements
COVID-19: Office Announcement
Dear Patients & Parents,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our "normal" habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when your child receives care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when you come in for your child's next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and our staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer and hand washing stations that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. We will be taking temperatures of both patients and those accompanying the patient. Please only allow one person to accompany the patient being seen into the lobby. We ask that all other family members remain in the car.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep your child, and every patient, safe in our practice. Our number one priority is to keep both our patients and our staff safe. We value your trust and loyalty and are excited to welcome back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Your friends at Kalispell KiDDS